Roomy 2BR apartments, suites for 2-5 guests.
⚡️10 minutes walking to Karon Beach
⚡️3 minutes walking to restaurants
⚡️5 minutes walking to convenient store "7-eleven"
⚡️5 minutes driving to the local market
⚡️5 minutes driving to Makro (the best local hypermarket)
⚡️15 minutes driving to Patong
⚡️60 minutes driving to Phuket International Airport
⚡️25 minutes driving to Promthep Cape
In the apartments:
☑️ Free Wi-Fi
☑️ Washing machine
☑️ Fully equipped kitchen
☑️ Bedroom with King Size bed
☑️ Bedroom with Queen Size bed
☑️ Living room with sofa-bed
☑️ Safe box
☑️ Iron + board
☑️ Big TV
🔘 Baby cot, baby feeding chair
🔘 Motorbike & car rentals available
In the condo:
☑️ Swimming pool
☑️ GYM - free of charge
☑️ Parking - free of charge
☑️ Free Wi-Fi
Bed linen and towels
Fully equipped kitchen
Iron and iron board
Children are welcome
Shared onsite parking
Shared swimming pool
Carbon Monoxide detector
Drying rack for towels
Wardrobe or closet
Shampoo and body soap
Key card access
Long term rent available
Car and bike Rent
Rental Pocket WiFi
Utilities (electricity and water) should be paid extra by meters. A refundable security deposit is accepted at the time of check-in only in cash in any currency convenient for you. For 1- bedroom apartments and studios it is 10.000 THB, for 2-bedroom – 20.000 THB.
Check – in – 2pm
Check – out – before 10am
IN THE APARTMENTS IS PROHIBITED:
Please, pay attention, that all our tariffs are non-refundable.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Homeowner and Guest. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the number of persons indicated in reservation.
1. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to number of persons indicated in reservation. An additional charge
2. Term of the Lease. Check-in time is 03 p.m. Check-out is 10 a.m. Lease begins and finished on the date indicated in confirmation of reservation.
3. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached bellow at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
4. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
5. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Damage Deposit: A deposit of THB 5 000 or 200 USD is due on Check-In Date.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 2 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
1. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner in 24 hours. If the Guest does not inform the Landlord within 24 hours after Check-in, any damage can be deducted from the deposit.
2. Dear Guests, do not smoke in the house, please. Penalty for smoking and or smell of cigarette smoke is 3000 baht. Smoking is allowed only on the street.
3. Responsibility for any person not specified in the Lease Agreement is borne by the lessee.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
5. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the rubbish bin located at the road side of the house.
11. Electricity and Septic: The Property is on septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products